002 – Money, Mindset & Success – Photography Business Help with Natalie Kita
I am SO thrilled to bring you this episode of Business Straight Up, with some amazing photography business help from a successful photographer and teacher, the awesome Natalie Kita!
Natalie Kita is a badass mom, business owner and boudoir photographer based in Delaware. Natalie started in boudoir 11 years ago to feed her passion and interest, focusing on empowering women and helping them own their sexuality. She also teaches and works with creatives to kick their issues when it comes to making money and reaching success in their businesses!
On this episode of Business Straight Up, a small business podcast for creative entrepreneurs and photography business help, Natalie shares her business experience and provides insight on how to address and overcome money issues, so you can rock your business.
- Barriers to small business success
- 3 primary money blocks many entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Money mindset and changing a negative mindset
- Using affirmations to overcome money issues
- The importance of celebrating each other’s successes and talking about money
- Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are an exception to success. If someone else can do it, so can you. (10:50)
- Many business owners feel guilty charging higher prices for their products and services because they wouldn’t spend that kind of money on it themselves. We often project our issues about money onto other people and our potential clients. (14:05)
- Business owners, especially women, tend to think in order to be financially successful they are going to have to give up having a life and spending time with their family. They tend to overwork themselves instead of establishing a good work life balance. (14:45)
- If you don’t believe it’s possible, it’s not possible. (32:30)
- Get rid of the scarcity mindset, the detrimental belief that if I have more, someone else must have less and if someone else has more, I must have less. (36:20)
- The universe is abundant. There is enough for everyone. (36:50)
- If you don’t address the money blocks, you won’t follow through. (39:05)
- People can copy what you do but not who you are. No one has the exact same thing to offer. (46:30)
- Find Natalie at Nataliekita.com
- Order Natalie’s bundle, including her Pricing Book, Paperwork Model, Posing Guide and SEO cheat sheet for $79, more than half off, using the code Brooke79bundle at Nataliekita.com/educational.html
- Order a single book of Natalie’s for 20 percent off using the code Brooke20 at Nataliekita.com/educational.html
- Read more, learn, and get help from Brooke at Business Straight Up at businessstraightuppodcast.com
- To subscribe on iTunes, click here!
- If you’d like to get notice of new episodes by email, click here. Plus, advance notice of special classes, workshops, and mentoring opportunities that are ONLY available via email. If I could send you an cocktail via email, I would, so we’ll just have to have one together while I help you with your business, sound good?
If you loved this episode, can you head on over to iTunes and leave a review? I know it takes a few minutes but I would really appreciate it. I want to impact the lives of the amazing students I work with, and your review will help me do that! Click here to visit the iTunes page!